The journal provides proofreading (by a native English speaker) for free.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is anonymized with no references to the author also in the footnotes or bibliography.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. If the manuscript contains special glyphs or formatting, contributors are requested to attach a pdf file thereof.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The contributor has read and agrees with conditions for publications, especially with the Copyright Notice.
Research articles (6,000–12,000 words, including notes; plus 200–word abstract, list of keywords, and a note about the author)
Review Articles (up to 6,000 words)
Book Reviews (up to 1,500 words)
Introduction to the Special Issue
Only guest editors can sumit in this section.
The published content is property of the journal and its publisher, the Oriental Institute. The content cannot be freely distributed, unless the publisher gives a permission to publish limited content or part of the content to promote the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.